Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink
2 months old and first photo session

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ansley's almost a week old!

Ansley will be a week old tomorrow! She is doing great, she is still on the ventilator and they are slowly weening her off of it. Her vital signs are still perfect, and they started feeding her 2 days ago!! She is tolerating the feeds well (via orogastric tube- tube from mouth to her belly), and has even pooped twice :) (It means everything's working great!) Today she got weighed and measured. She is 13 1/2 inches long and weighed 1 lb., 13 oz.!! She has gained 50 grams in 6 days (which is amazing)! The nurses put her on her belly and she loved it. Also, she got her first bath today! I am looking foward to seeing her again soon, I will be back in Little Rock on Wednesday; I have to get my staples removed and bring her stockpile of milk!! I am very thankful that she is doing well, Thank you for your thoughts and prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment